Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Base Camp Notes 1.11.12 - monumental

What a day - crazy schedule, lots of driving, appointments, and a surprise in the mailbox.  My daughter got her acceptance letter for college today.  It's an exciting time and a weird time all rolled into one.  She will probably be moving out in September!  Where did the time go?

We took her and her boyfriend out to dinner at Chili's.  Not easy to find something healthy at that restaurant.  I did choose the grilled salmon with broccoli and rice with no butter.  Water/lemons.  That is a drastic difference from the types of food I used to eat there.

So not much reading or studying today due to the appointments.  I did get inspired and write two of my blogs for The Daily Spark that will be submitted for March.  Tomorrow is my day of the week to have my article posted.  You can find it at www.dailyspark.com.  

Hope to catch up on some working out tomorrow since we deviated from plan tonight.  This evening it was all about celebrating Christy!

No comments:

Post a Comment