Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Fitness Motivation on Pinterest

My Pinterest Boards are here at this link.  I didn't know what all the hoopla was about, so this weekend when I was down and out with some sort of stomach flu, I spent time online to figure it all out.

I found some incredible fitness motivations posters and have grouped them here, so if you need some inspiration check those out.  I also set up a board with all of my Daily Spark articles.

One thing I'm working on is learning some new recipes.  I cleaned out the pantry and organized that and have been reading a new Vegan cookbook that I'll do a review on when I'm finished.  My youngest daughter saw a film last week at school on how animals are treated and processed into our food chain.  It totally grossed her out, and overnight she switched to mostly vegetarian meals.  I'm trying to accommodate her eating wishes so a little reading is underway. 

If you've got some awesome vegetarian recipes share them with me.  I was surprised last week when I took my oldest daughter to the dorm she will be living in when she goes to college in the fall.  We found out that there is a vegan cafeteria on campus near her dorm.  This will make my younger daughter happy when she goes there the following year.

It's been over a week since my last post.  I am two weeks into my new split weight routine that my trainer put me on.  I'm loving being able to lift weights again but my upper body is sore.

Keep on pushing towards your goals!

Michelene

No comments:

Post a Comment